I’d like to thank SkullWarlock for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Phew. I’ve put this one off for a long time, but I’ve got the time to do it now.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. Name one change that you’d like to bring to the society.
I can lie and say something about world peace or stability in the European economy or a pollution free, clean (in all senses) and transformed version of India but what I really want, is for people to look into each other’s eyes and speak the truth. Instead of just mumbling whatever easy to explain lie that appears in their mind. Everyone does it. I’m guilty of it too. But no, its not something which I’m proud about.
2. Chocolate ice cream or dark Chocolate?
Coffee. Black. Tastes like heaven.
3. Dogs or cats?
Cats are mysterious, agile, sharp, smart, act like they own you and make you worship them.
Cats, any day.
4. A song that’s on your mind right now?
Thistle and Weeds by Mumford and Sons. I have got to learn how to play it.
5. Why do you blog or what brought you to blogging?
Lets think of my mind as a web. A big, shiny, fragile web. When I think, its like unravelling one thread, one string at a time, inside the depths of my brain. It creates an almighty mess. I write to get out of that mess, simple as that.
6. Some good lines from a movie you recently watched?
I’m not naming the movie (Hint: It’s a TV miniseries, the best show in the world.)
And isn’t that a minor miracle? State of the world today and the level of conflict and misunderstanding. That two men could stand on a lonely road in winter and talk. Calmly and rationally. While all around them, people are losing their minds.
7. Which one of my posts do you like the best and why?
“Dream”. It’s a nice quote, quite original.
8. Would you like to be immortal or not?
Never. The place this world is heading isn’t one I’m entirely positive about. I’d much rather watch Man United win the treble one more time, and die in peace.
9. What would you do for a million dollars?
See, that’s where everyone goes wrong. I don’t give a shit about money. I mean, yes, its important and you need it in life to succeed in any aspect, but I’m not crazy about it.
10. How do you feel when you start writing?
Sometimes, words escape from my mind onto paper like a musician (ahem, Mozart, ahem) harmonizing a melody, but there are also times when I stare like an imbecile into blank paper, wondering how to put into words the colours in my mind. Its all a matter of perspective, it seems.
The official rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link of their blog, on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget”
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you have nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Following are the questions that I would like you to answer:
- What’s your nickname?
- Why do you write?
- Which book would you recommend to everyone and why?
- Which song takes you to a place nothing else does? Everyone has one.
- What’s your favourite dish?
- What changes would you like to see in the world?
- Why is your blog named what it is?
- What super power would you like to get?
- What’s your happy place
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received regarding anything?