I’d like to thank R’I’P for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is my second award nomination. It feels so good to see that people are liking and appreciating my work.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers for the award and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
Here are 7 facts about me.
This is more difficult than it seems, since you’ve got to evaluate your facts and habits and think about which ones would appeal to the public and which ones you should write down to look like a better human being. Eh, I’m just kidding. Here they are:
- I’m kind of an introvert. Or a very big one. I’m really comfortable around certain people, though there are days when I hate everyone. And I mean, everyone (And if you’re seeing this, I’m just kidding, mom).
- I have real vague taste in music. In all senses I am a metal head and worship Iron Maiden, but I also love Led Zeppelin and Mumford and Sons. Oh, and there might be days when I’m tempted to listen to Phineas and Ferb’s title theme track.
- I play the guitar. Mostly electric, but acoustic as well. I’ll be the one of the greatest guitar players in the world. Look out for me.
- I am really liking these bullets, I’ll make a note to use them in future lists.
- I am, arguably, the biggest Manchester United fan ever. I live and breathe United. I haven’t missed a single game since January 2013, and I know everything about their history, and once again, I mean, everything.
- Did I mention I love books? Because I love books. I read a lot of different authors, and even though I can’t really pick one, my favourite three, in no particular order are J.R.R. Tolkien, Jeffrey Archer and Gillian Flynn. And Agatha Christie. And Mario Puzo. There I go again.
- I can never pick a favourite movie, but if I had to choose one, uh……..nope. No chance. I simply can’t.
I nominate the following people for this award: